---

...

Friday, August 5

Open Your Eyes & Tell Me What You See

PASSIONATE ALZHEIMER'S MUSIC VIDEO:

16-year old Harry wrote a marvelous song to his Grandma with Alzheimer's. It will move you. See him play this beautiful song for an appreciative "Britain's Got Talent" audience.




Comment or Share:

  1. Such a beautiful tribute to Grandma! I been there Harry, I feel ya! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I burst out crying from this song - this powerful boy with such heart, and the most touching and perfect way to share and express what those (and the caregivers) are living through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a long time since I cried this way from a song. I don't have words to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tribute, so touching. I have taken care of my Mother in-law for seven years, with this dreadful disease and feel your feelings. Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments (up to 200 words):