---

...

Thursday, December 28

Dementia Alliance International - It's About Human Rights

VIDEO:

Kate Swaffer had to leave her job after she was diagnosed with dementia at the age of 49. See why she co-founded Dementia Awareness International, which is now giving a powerful voice to people with Dementia.



Comment or Share:

  1. I want to thank Kate for all the hard work she has done. It was her book that I read that I could so relate to. If more employer were more opened to keeping people with Dementia in the workplace, we would have a sense of purpose. I was forced out of a job that I was in for 29 years when diagnosed. There was no support groups and no info about the disease. I thank God for the DAI for all that they do to help people understand more about Dementia and what it is like living with the disease. Donna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments (up to 200 words):