---

...

Sunday, November 27

Alzheimer's... We need a cure.


Alzheimer's... So many memories stolen,
So many hearts broken... We need a cure.

Share this photo to show your support.

Comment or Share:

  1. My mother passed away one year ago after suffering three years with Alzheimer's and vascular dementia. Glimpses of my mother would appear for literal seconds. Small miraculous gifts in the midst of heartache. Death came as a bittersweet friend; for it brought relief from suffering yet my heart was broken in losing my mommy for a second time. I do not want my children to experience this ever again. Losing their Gamma to such a heartless fiend -- God forbid it from entering our family again -- or ANY family! May there be a CURE in the next ten years or less!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words are exactly what I would say. I'm so sorry for your loss-both times. Totally understand.

      Delete
  2. Search for the cure. Join our group to see the latest developments and news. https://www.facebook.com/groups/333611363684660/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments (up to 200 words):