---

...

Thursday, March 3

I'm Not Gonna Miss You

MUSIC, LYRICS, VIDEO: This video is a tribute to superstar Glen Campbell. See him share the Alzheimer's journey with his intensely beautifully Alzheimer's song.



Read lyrics below...
I'm still here, but yet I'm gone,
I don't play guitar or sing my songs,
They never defined who I am,
The man that loves you 'til the end,

You're the last person I will love,
You're the last face I will recall,
And best of all, I'm not gonna miss you,
Not gonna miss you.

I'm never gonna hold you like I did,
Or say I love you to the kids,
You're never gonna see it in my eyes,
It's not gonna hurt me when you cry,

I'm never gonna know what you go through,
All the things I say or do,
All the hurt and all the pain,
One thing selfishly remains,

I'm not gonna miss you,
I'm not gonna miss you.



By Glen Campbell & Julian Raymond

"I'm Not Gonna Miss You" is track #8 on the album, Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me.


SOURCE:
  • Music video by Glen Campbell performing I'm Not Gonna Miss You. (C) 2014 Big Machine Records, LLC.

Comment or Share:

  1. There are non drug options that can stop and reverse the progression. Www.quietmindfdn.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely that you've come to spruik an unproven product for your own profit. Nothing like taking advantage of the fears and suffering of those with an incurable and irreversible disease. Well done Marvin.

      Double blind scientifically valid evidence, or move along.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and sad. I have seen so many fade away from the ravages of this horrible disease and the devastation it leaves in its wake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely & touching expression on behalf of the person suffering from Alzheimer & Dementia,Novartis ' Exelon is wonder drug for the cure of Dementia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no cure for dementia Ravi the medication supposedly slows progression if taken early nothing more. This article is about a heartfelt, emotional song about a devastating journey.

      Delete
    2. No cure, read and study about it. Love your family member and make each new day the best for them that is possible.

      Delete
  4. Life is a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments (up to 200 words):