---

...

Wednesday, February 9

A Morning Music Lift Lasts All Day in Alzheimer's

VIDEO:

MUSIC IN DEMENTIA - VIDEO: Learn about 'personalized music for dementia' and its powerful effect on Alzheimer's. See the Director of the hit film, 'Alive Inside', on the dementia-impact of music.



BEHIND THE SCENES:

SOURCE:
  • International Documentary Association

Comment or Share:

  1. Can see that your article speaks to music. I love music. I am always looking for and installing the latest good music for my phone. Here is my ringtone collection you should install: ringtonedownload

    Here are the songs you should install as they are loved and downloaded the most:

    - Lag Ja Gale ringtone
    - Dil Meri Na Sune ringtone
    - Naino Ki Jo Baat ringtone
    - Billian Billian ringtone
    - Sare Jahan Se Acha ringtone

    Hope you enjoy my collection. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments (up to 200 words):