---

...

Sunday, June 25

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living with Alzheimer's & Other Dementias: 101 Stories of Caregiving, Coping, and Compassion

BOOK OF THE WEEK:

"I loved and needed to hear these stories. I am living these stories everyday. I loved the humor, the hope and the compassion of each of these authors!"

Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia? You are not alone. With 101 encouraging and inspiring stories by others like you, this book is a source of support and encouragement throughout the caregiving journey. This collection, especially for caregivers, is a joint project with the Alzheimer’s Association.

Read more >>

Comment or Share:

  1. I bought this book on Amazon. It's wonderful and great stories. I read two of them and that's all I could handle. I cried so hard I couldn't read anymore that day. there are people in all areas that have written about their family members and how ALZ have affected their lives. I recommend it and am so glad I got it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments (up to 200 words):